We urge the users, surfers, and even common visitors to read the “Terms & Conditions” of Trostun.
Conditions of Usage
When a visitor proceeds to visit our website or uses any of our products or services, it implies that he has read and accepted the terms and conditions and submitted unconditional consent to show compliance. If a user finds part or whole of the terms and conditions contrary to his will, we urge you to stop using our website, products, and services, if any, since we only entertain those who agree with our terms and conditions of usage.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
As a user of this website or of products and services designed and prepared by Trostun, you must note down that these are considered to be under the sole ownership of Trostun as its intellectual property. Each user will be granted official permission for personal usage through a formal End User License Agreement. Any user thereby cannot modify, alter, change, reverse engineer, or exploit in any manner the intellectual property, i.e., products and services of Trostun.
Formation of Legal Agreement
Trostun does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, gender, or even orientation. In addition to that, we strictly urge minor children under the age of 13 not to use any of our products/services. Moreover, we also request that the parents of minor children keep a close check on their children’s online activities.
Following a very common marketing practice, our website, product, or service pages may often contain third-party links that have no direct connection with Trostun. All these ad links are randomly placed with the sole intention of marketing.
Trostun bears no responsibility for any of these third-party websites and forums. Instead, we urge our users to cautiously interact with all these third-party links and take all your necessary measures and due security steps since we Trostun will bear zero responsibility in any such event where some financial, social, personal, or any kind of loss occurs through usage of these third party websites. Any user reaching these third-party websites is solely responsible for all his acts, interaction, purchases, transaction, or whatsoever.
All the users must note down that Trostun shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profit, goodwill, intellectual property, use, data, any other intangible losses, or even losses to physical property. Resulting from the use, or inability to use our services and products.
Cancellation and Termination
Trostun gives its users the absolute freedom of canceling their accounts at the time of their choice. This cancellation somehow can have some consequences in connection with the future usage of our products and services as follow
- In case of cancellation or termination of account from either party, Trostun will stop providing you access to its products and services instantly.
- In case of cancellation from the user end, no user will be entitled to any refunds or compensation of any kind.
- All the outstanding payments will instantly become due on the part of the user and will have to be paid in full before quitting/surrendering the usage.
Arbitration and Class Action Waiver
All the parties concerned in this agreement must note down that any claim, dispute, outstanding issue, controversy, or matter of arbitration arising out of or related to these terms and conditions, their breach, violation, termination, enforcement, interpretation, or validity thereof will be resolved solely by binding individual arbitration and not in a class, representative or consolidated action or proceeding.
Mobile App Specific Conditions
- Trostun gives the user formal permission through EULA for personal usage, which is subject to compliance with all these terms and conditions. Moreover, that permission is limited nonexclusive to download and install a copy of the App on a mobile device or computer you own or use and to run such a copy of the App solely for your non-commercial usage purposes. So you can not
- Copy, modify, alter, change, or create derivative works based on the App
- Distribute, transfer, share, sublicense, lease, lend, or rent the App to any third party
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the App
- Make the functionality of the App available to multiple users without the knowledge and consent of Trostun
Data Retention Policy
Trostun may collect some of the basic information of our users, which is purely meant for improving the user experience. This information might be retained with us until a user continues using our products and services, also for a reasonable period even afterward to analyze the user grievances, if any, and possible reasons for withdrawals, and to have a deeper insight into the solution of such problems and not for any commercial or financial purposes at all.